Monday, August 27, 2007

My hometown

My hometown is a beautiful city. It's the second biggest city in Fujian province. 2 million people live there. The most famous part is Gulanyu island. Every year many tourists visit it. Visitors can enjoy its many seafood restaurants. They visit spectacular beaches,national parks and wildlife parks. The view is very nice and Gulanyu is a great place to relax.

I like my hometown. I love the beaches. I love the sun,surf and sand. I usually spend hours in the water in summer. Everything else disappears. There's just the surf and me.

I came here nine months ago. I often feel homesick. I miss the air of my hometown and beaches.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

YOu can use some of this information in our wiki. Talk or write about it in the world map and also in your introduction in your personal page.