Friday, August 3, 2007

Twin sister

Last week.I saw the paper about Jessica and Natalie . They are identical twin sisters with manes of curly brown hair. They are 26 years-old now, they can't bear to be separate and they live together every day. So they both work in the same job. Even if they get married they have a dream of living next door to each other. I felt really fantastic. I understand their emotion. I hope I can have a twin sister in my next life .we can see the moon and the planets together. We can travel all over the world and do everything together. I will feel very happy. That will be a very different life for me.

I will remember this story , because it likes meditating. My heart affect by their emotions.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Do you mean that reading this story is like meditating? Your heart was affected by their story, their feelings and emotions and this made you feel as if you had meditated.